Getting the best desktop computer is crucial because there are so many good options to choose! There are many features and benefits that you have to consider before buying a computer.
These are the main features that you have to look at each computer:
- RAM – Random Access Memory (The bigger the better)
- HDD or SSD (The bigger the better)
- Graphic Card (Best one NVIDIA and AMD)
- Processor (like dual-core or quad-core)
- Display (resolution 1440p or 4k and screen size)
In this review, we have gathered the 7+ best desktop computers that you can choose from!
What Are the Best Desktop Computers?
Each brand has its best desktop computer and if you want to know which is the best desktop computer of a specific brand, just check the price! The highest price usually represents the newest and the best computer with the most recent updated features.
Here are the best desktop computers that you can buy:
- Apple iMac (24-inch, Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU and 8‑core GPU, 8GB RAM, 512GB) – Blue
- Acer Aspire C27-962-UA91 AIO Desktop, 27″ Full HD Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, NVIDIA GeForce MX130, 12GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Windows 10 Home
- HP Pavilion Desktop, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10100 Processor, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 (TP01-1030, Silver)
- Newest Dell Inspiron 7700 27 All-in-One Desktop, 27″ FHD Touchscreen, i7-1165G7, GeForce MX330, 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Webcam, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Win 10 Home
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-11400F 2.6GHz, 8GB DDR4, GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 500GB NVMe SSD, WiFi Ready & Win 11 Home (GXiVR8060A11)
- Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Computer Tower – Intel Core i7-11700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Intel UHD Graphics 750, Wi-Fi 6, USB, Bluetooth, Windows 11 Pro – Black
- ALIENWARE AURORA RYZEN™ EDITION R10 GAMING DESKTOP
- HP All-in-One 22-df0120m PC
- HP Pavilion All-in-One – 27-d0230z